English Construction is a third-generation family-owned business. For over a century, English has been advancing steadily, adding new skills, new resources, and new technology. As we kept pace with changes in the construction industry, our areas of expertise expanded to include such diverse areas as roads and bridges, power plants, water and waste water facilities, factories, monumental and institutional structures, and historic renovations.
But throughout our dynamic history, we’ve never outgrown the values that have made us successful since 1909: integrity, relationships, service, quality, and experience.
- Over 100 years in business … always family-owned
- Experts in excavation and site prep
- Masters of historic renovations and restorations
- Involved in more public/private partnerships than any other Virginia contractor
- Work in eight states throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast
- One of the largest equipment fleets in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Solid financial standing
- Have maintained the same bonding company and same workers’ comp insurance company for more than 60 years